A Few Questions and (possibly) A Few Answers

Q: Are you for real? A: Indeed. I am 100% real.

Q: What do you really do? A: Sell space travel supplies.

Q: Oh come on. That's ridiculous. A: That wasn't a question.

Q: Fine...aren't you part a secret organization or something? A: You must be referring to 826 Seattle

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Secret transmission delivered by robot assistant

Today, my ship's on-board computer starting behaving badly. It may have been the cup of coffee I recently introduced into the mainframe (inadvertently, of course). It starting singing "Daisy, daisy..." and muttering forlornly. I started to get very worried.

I called to my robot assistant, Pal, to try and talk some sense into the thing, but he was in the corner...acting very sheepish. I thought he might have been crying. But--believe it or not--he was snickering, because one of his Robot Assistant Training Camp chums had emailed him a couple pictures from his new place of employ, the Liberty Street Robot Supply and Repair Co. It seems some humans thought it was all romantic and that they decided to get married -- right in front of the store. Here is the picture I was finally able to pry from Pal's hands:


I don't understand what Pal and his robot friends have against human emotions. Maybe they are jealous that what they call "love" amounts to a tin can and a wet soda cracker. Anyway, read more about it here : ONWARD ROBOTS

No comments:

Post a Comment